Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July 11, 2010

Guest blog today as Cindy & Gary were still out of town. Thank you "Y" for taking care of him!

From "Y":

Just wanted to give you an update on your four legged child. Such a good boy!!

i guess it really rained here on Friday as the barn was really muddy. LBR...OMG!! he had two inch thick muballs hanging from his mane, poor thing. I did the best i could at getting them out but he didn't seem to like the water to be anywhere near his face. I thought it best to just let Gary take care of his muddy face. I didn't want to scare him.

Anyway, after i hosed him off i rode in the grass field. I just worked on turning him with just my legs. He picked that up really quick. Then just transistions. He figured that out quickly too.

I thought he would want to trail ride around the property but he just went straight back to the barn. I hosed him off again, let him graze a little then back to his paddock. That's when he got a little naughty as he just kept trotting around me like a prancing stud. So silly!!

No comments:

Post a Comment